Registrations Are Now Open for the 2020 Season
Registrations will open for the 2020 season for last years members January 21st
For one week registration will only be available to members from last year, following which registration will open to the public
2020 registration details will be available in January 2020!
|6 and under||Open|
|7 and under||Open|
|8 and under||Closed|
|9 and under||Closed|
|10 and under||Closed|
|11 and under||Open – 5 places left|
|12 and under||Closed|
|13 and under||Closed|
|14 and under||Closed|
|15 and under||Closed|
|16 and under||Open|
|16 Girls||Open – 3 places left|
|18 and under||Open|
$200 – Roo Ball (6 and under and 7 and under)
$225 – Juniors (8 and under to 12 and under)
$275 – Juniors (13 and under to 18 and under)
$375 – Ladies
$375 – Senior teams
$425 – All State teams
Kidsport vouchers are accepted, but full payment is required when registering.
Football West website for registration. Please follow the below steps:
1. Please change website to https://www.playfootball.com.au/register
2. Click on “Register Now”
3. Click on age bracket
4. Enter “Canning City Football Club”
5. Click on “Start my Registration”
6. Click on “Get Started”
7. Click on “Create Account”
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. Registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Canning City Soccer. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. Please note if you child has not yet turned say 6 but will do so at any time in 2018 (even at the end of the season) your child will still play in the Under 6 group the same goes for all ages up to 18. Take note years of birth next to package to help you. Also if your child is playing up one group select the package he is playing in, i.e. if he turns 11 in 2018, but is choosing to play Under 12 choose Under 12, this should already be approved by the coach. Selecting the correct package helps the club administration immensely, so if in doubt please email your coordinator to confirm. Also note you will only see the packages your child’s actual date of birth is eligible to see.
- Then click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees online and completed any necessary ID checks. Un-paid Registrations cannot be processed.
YOU MUST ATTEND WITH YOUR CHILD
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.