Canning City Football Club General Information.
Canning City FC is one of the oldest and largest football clubs in Western Australia. We are a true community club and welcome players from all ages and abilities.
We have over 40 Junior teams covering all age groups from 5 to 18, including a 16 year girls team. This provides opportunities for all ages and abilities with a focus on participation and fostering a fit and healthy lifestyle and a love for football. Our juniors can continue playing into their adult years no matter what their level of playing ability as we endeavour to find a spot for every member through our state league, ametures, socials, womens and masters sides. We have some of the best training and playing facilities in the metro area at the newly floodlit Willetton Reserve and Burrendah Park from where we also host several annual sporting and awards events.
Our pitches for Juniors and Rooballers are located at Willetton Reserve, corner Apsley Rd and Malindi Street in Willetton. Our Seniors play at Burrendah Reserve, Burrendah Boulevard opposite Southlands Shopping Centre. The soccer season for all players (boys and girls) starts in April each year and finishes in September (Games will not be played on the Easter weekend, and on a Bye-day/Sunday)
Compulsory EquipmentCompulsory equipment for all players consists of a shirt which is provided by the club and the following items have to be provided by the player:
- Shin guards
- Soccer boots
- Royal blue shorts
- Royal blue socks
- Mouth guards are not compulsory, but highly recommended
COMMITTEE MEETINGSCanning City Soccer Club Committee Meetings will be held at 6.45pm on the following dates in 2022 at the Willetton Reserve Pavilion…
- January 13th
- February 10th
- March 9th
- April 13th
- May 11th
- June 8th
- July 13th
- August 10th
- September 14th
- October 12th
- November 9th
2022 COMPETITION RULES AND INFORMATION
- Competition Rules 2021
- Code of Conduct
- State League Rules
- Amateur/Sunday League Rules
- Metropolitan League Rules
- Masters League Rules
- Over 45’s League
- Womens Metropolitan League Rules
- Junior Boys League Rules
- Junior Girls League Rules
- MiniRoos and Under 12s Rules
- FFA Cup Regulations
- 2020 Referees Match Fees
CODE OF CONDUCT
Canning City Code of ConductCanning City Soccer Club abides by the Codes of Conduct as set by Football West for all junior players, coaches and all parents These codes reflect the policy of the Junior Soccer Association of Western Australia, for the conduct of Junior Soccer throughout the State.
They are intended to provide guidance to all those persons who are associated with Junior Soccer players and in particular those responsible for directing their activities.
The codes are not an exclusive statement for the conduct of Junior Soccer. They are a statement of ethics which should underlay more detailed policies and such matters as skill acquisition, modified games and the structure of the competitions..
If adopted, the codes will ensure that young people develop good sporting behaviours and have an enjoyable experience of sport, which will encourage them to remain involved in any capacity throughout their lives. The aims of the Codes of Conduct are to make the game of Junior Soccer more attractive, healthy and a worthwhile activity for children.
- Remember that children participate in sport for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage your child to participate, do not force them
- Focus on the child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Encourage children always to play according to the rules and to settle disagreements without resorting to hostility or violence.
- Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- Remember that children learn best by example.
- Appreciate good performances and skilful plays by all participants.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect official’s decisions and teach children to do likewise.
- Show appreciation for volunteer coaches, officials and administrators.
- Without them, your child could not participate.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Parents – ensure that you bring to attention the rules below for junior players, this means your family members.
- In not abiding by these set of simple guidelines, there are consequences which we trust we will not have to invoke.
- Junior players play soccer for fun and enjoyment and winning is only a secondary part of playing.
Line Marking InstructionsTHE PAINT MIX IS APPROXIMATELY 20% PAINT TO 80% WATER FOR THE AUTOMATIC MACHINES. Demonstration Video
- Test the machine to make sure the battery is charged and the water is flowing from the paint tank.
- If no flow, open the front and turn the lever to “water” and turn on. This should flush the system.
- Turn the lever to “paint” and spray, ensuring water is in the paint tank.
- Once you have a water flow then mix your paint.
- Use a clean container to mix, stirring as you add the water.
- Pour the paint in the machine and test the spray before you leave the paint shed.
- With the machine now ready to spray move quickly to the pitch you are marking as the paint will settle quickly to the bottom of the tank.
- Walk at a brisk pace when line marking as one full tank should cover a full
- size pitch and a half. Small sided line markers should adjust the quantity they use for the amount of pitches they are marking. If you have paint in the machine when you have finished marking your own pitch, please use on another pitch rather than flush away. The cost of the paint comes from your fees!
CLEANING THE RED MACHINESDemonstration Video
- Remove the drain plug on the side or underneath the paint tank.
- Rinse the tank and filter thoroughly leaving no paint behind.
- Replace the drain plug and fill the tank with 2 litres of water.
- Switch on machine and flush until clear water comes from spray.
- Clean paint from the spray nozzle and top up the water tank at the rear of the machine.
- Place the machine io the paint shed and put on charge for the next user.
- Report any problems that couldn’t be fixed to the equipment officer.
CLEANING THE WHITE MACHINES
- Disconnect the hose connection and remove the tank from the machine.
- Rinse the tank out of all paint.
- Put the hose onto the machine hose connection and switch on to flush.
- Replace the tank, reconnect and fill with 2 litres of water.
- Switch on the machine and flush until clean water comes from the spray.
- Place the machine in the paint shed and put on charge for the next user.
COACHING MANUALS AND VIDEOS
Please Note: All the videos are linked in the manuals to our YouTube Channel
Football is a Winter SportFootball matches will be played in the rain, a match may be called off or rescheduled only if;
- The pitch is unplayable or
- It is unsafe to play (such as lightning in the area)